All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reading of the controversies surrounding educational testing between the early 1970s and the late 1990s. It focuses attention on the challenges to standardize testing, the emergence of performance-based and outcome-based education and the eventual decline of these reform efforts.
- Author(s)Kendall Phillips
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUnderstanding Education & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteendnotes, references, indexes
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.