Testing Success: Learning to Control Your Anxiety by Sandra Moenssens Lmhc (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your student get lower test scores than he should? Does your student often complain when he takes a test that he forgets everything he learned? If so, your student may have test anxiety. This book uses brain-based learning techniques to help students experience important anxiety-reducing techniques. These techniques have been fictionalized into a delightfully illustrated story that fully engages students. Teachers, counselors, or students may prepare for testing by utilizing the book either in a group setting or individually. The strategies in this valuable book teaches students: how to monitor negative self-talk, use deep breathing techniques, apply visualizations, prepare their bodies for the demands of testing, and gives tips on handling the actual test. The book displays a useful test so effective techniques can be applied and practiced immediately. This book will ensure lasting success for many tests to come!
- Author BiographySandra B. Moenssens is a licensed mental health counselor in the state of Florida. Sandra holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from American University and a master's degree in counseling for both mental health counseling and marriage and family therapy from Barry University in Orlando, Florida. As a former case manager, child specialist, intern as a school counselor, and currently as a therapist at her private practice, she has been active in the mental health field for nearly two decades. Sandra is the owner of Counseling for Your Success where she enjoys counseling, conducting workshops to reduce anxiety, and coaching individuals to overcome their fears and anxieties so they will succeed. Sandra is a member of the American Association for Marital and Family Therapy, the Association for Play Therapy, and the President-Elect for the Central Florida Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Sandra lives in Clermont, Florida with her husband and two school-aged daughters.
- Author(s)Sandra Moenssens Lmhc
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew V Mercer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.