All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered the principal male sex hormone, testosterone is responsible for stimulating and controlling characteristics that are considered masculine, like muscles and hair growth. What many people don't realise is that this hormone is present to a lesser degree in females. What's more, low testosterone levels can cause countless health problems for both sexes, including memory loss, anxiety and depression, osteoporosis, increased cholesterol levels, weight gain, sexual dysfunction and infertility. While testosterone supplements are available, most are ineffective and some are even dangerous. In the updated edition of TESTOSTERONE IS YOUR FRIEND, author, Roger Mason, presents the latest and most effective natural treatments and supplements to help raise testosterone levels. The book begins by looking at how the body uses testosterone and how this hormone functions differently in men and women. Later chapters examine how testosterone deficiency affects various health conditions. In addition to presenting safe treatments for elevating testosterone levels yourself. It's time to re-energise. With TESTOSTERONE IS YOUR FRIEND, you will have the latest information on how to increase your testosterone levels safely and naturally. By following the advice within, you can improve t only your sex life, but, also, the overall quality of your life.
- Author BiographyRoger Mason is an internationally known research chemist who studies natural health and life extension. He develops unique natural supplements and products and has written several best-selling titles, including Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Drugs and The Natural Diabetes Cure.
- Author(s)Roger Mason
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.