All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomers who place a standing order for the Tests in Print series or the Mental Measurements Yearbook series will receive a 10% discount on every volume. To place your standing order, please call 1-800-848-6224 (in the U.S.) or 919-966-7449 (outside the U.S.). Designed to complement the Mental Measurements Yearbooks, Tests in Print fills a pressing need for a comprehensive bibliography of all commercially available English language tests in print. Although these volumes are useful in and of themselves, their maximum usefulness requires the availability and use of the Mental Measurements Yearbooks. Although information on available tests and specific test bibliographies is valuable, the greatest service which Tests in Print can perform is to encourage test users to choose tests more wisely by consulting the MMY test reviews, test reviews from journals, and the professional literature on the construction, use, and validity of the tests being considered. Tests in Print VIII contains descriptive information on approximately 3,000 testing instruments. Detailed descriptions of each test include specific data on its purpose, target population, scoring, and pricing. Indexes of test titles, publishers, acronyms, and subject classifications are provided as well as tations on out-of-print tests. Tests in Print VIII provides the specific information about testing required by professionals in diverse areas such as education, psychology, counseling, management, personnel, health care, career planning, sociology, child development, social science, and research. It also serves as a comprehensive index to the Mental Measurements Yearbooks series by directing readers to the appropriate volume for reviews of specific tests.
- Author BiographyThe Buros Institute of Mental Measurements, founded in 1938 by the late Oscar Krisen Buros, is located in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Nebraska.
- Author(s)Buros Center for Testing
- PublisherBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTests in Print (Buros)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Weight2177 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byJanet F. Carlson,Kurt F. Geisinger,Linda L Murphy,Robert A. Spies
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.