Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSanthenar is on its knees. War with the forces from beyond the Void shows sign of ending. And there is worse to come. The Aachim have invaded with a fleet of formidable battle constructs and the price for their withdrawal is half the globe. The future of the world w rests in the hands of just three flawed individuals: Tiaan, whose kwledge holds the key to a power that can yet destroy all foes; Nish who has sworn to bring the renegade geomancer to justice; and Irisis, whose great talents are hidden even from herself. Now Tiaan is leading her people in a last desperate stand against the Lyrinx...but if they are to survive she must master her new powers or be destroyed...
- Author BiographyIan Irvine lives in the mountains of NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Ian Irvine
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2003
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Well of Echoes
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume Two
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight338 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.