All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLuke lives by the ocean but dreams of tall mountains to climb, wide open fields to run through, dusty boots to stomp, and a pony for a best friend. In his dreams he's Tex, a rugged little cowboy with a great big job. Tex works on the Wymont Ranch, where each day is full of important responsibilities. He looks after the animals, checks fences, irrigates the land, rounds up the herd, and takes good care of his horse, Thunder. Adorably illustrated with authentic photographs, this original tale shows the power of a child's imagination while illustrating the day-to-day activities on a working ranch.
- Author BiographyDorie McCullough Lawson is the author of Along Comes a Stranger and Posterity: Letters of Great Americans to Their Children. She lives in Rockport, Maine.
- Author(s)Dorie McCullough Lawson
- PublisherTrafalgar Square Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width262 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.