All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.49
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn traveling the backroads to gather material for the popular television show Texas Country Reporter, producer Bob Phillips and his crew have tasted some of the best Texas cooking - from crawfish in Mauriceville to chili in Terlingua to sauteed tumbleweeds in Clint. In this cookbook viewers from all around the state share their favorite recipes, along with colorful anecdotes about the history of the dish.
- Author BiographyBob Phillips is the host and producer of the weekly syndicated television show Texas Country Reporter, which airs in all 22 Texas media markets, generally on weekends. In 2005, Phillips was inducted into the Silver Circle of the Lone Star Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. He lives in Beaumont, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips
- PublisherShearer Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/1990
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShearer Publishing,U.S.
- Content NoteLine drawings. Index.
- Weight481 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.