All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first 17th- century Spanish missions to Johnson Space Center's mission control, other state exemplifies the independent spirit of the frontier more than Texas. It's the largest state in the continental US, hosting 11 different distinct ecological regions, from desert valleys to wooded mountain slopes. Explore the brush country of the Rio Grande and step among the yucca and cacti of the south Texan desert. Walk through the dusty forts and settlements of the Big Bend and ride horseback through a ranch larger than all of Rhode Island. See the Lone Star State in this photographic tribute of everything from the High Plains to the Gulf Coast.
- Author(s)Tanya Lloyd Kyi
- PublisherWhitecap America
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitecap America
- Weight830 g
- Width264 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.