All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with a comprehensive guide to the main constitutional, institutional, and substantive features of EU law. This book incorporates extracts from the Treaties and the case law of the Community Courts, together with a variety of materials from legal and other sources, which set the law in its political, ecomic, and social context.
- Author BiographyJohn Tillotson, BA, LLM, PGCE, formerly School of Law, University of Manchester. Nigel Foster, is Jean Monnet Professor of European Law, Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, Cardiff.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1006 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJohn Tillotson,Nigel Foster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.