All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable literacy activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers key objectives of the Text Level strand of the National Literacy Strategy framework for one year at Key Stage 3. All the material is photocopiable, so minimal teacher preparation is required. Developing Literacy has been hugely successful at primary level - and this secondary series was requested by Key Stage 3 teachers who have been using the NLS Framework since September 2001. The books are also compatible with the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland and the Curriculum for Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector. Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. They were the authors of Developing Literacy for Key Stages 1 and 2.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Roy Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight257 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.