Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis Textbook of Integrative Mental Health Care provides a comprehensive guide to integrative approaches used for the prevention, diagsis, and treatment of common mental and emotional symptoms in an outpatient setting. The author presents evidence-based guidelines aimed at helping psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health care professionals plan safe and effective integrative approaches for the evaluation and treatment of emotional and mental problems. A corresponding website featuring the most up-to-date information available will keep the clinician abreast of the latest research in the field.
- Author(s)James H. Lake
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note8 illustrations (approx.)
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.