All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis Textbook of Integrative Mental Health Care provides a comprehensive guide to integrative approaches used for the prevention, diagsis, and treatment of common mental and emotional symptoms in an outpatient setting. The author presents evidence-based guidelines aimed at helping psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health care professionals plan safe and effective integrative approaches for the evaluation and treatment of emotional and mental problems. A corresponding website featuring the most up-to-date information available will keep the clinician abreast of the latest research in the field.
- Author(s)James H. Lake
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note8 illustrations (approx.)
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.