All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book is the outcome of years of rigorous study & hard work by the author & it will definitely help as a candle in the dark. The author has carefully evaluated the course that has been prescribed by the Central Council of Homeopathy to give the real spirit of psychology that is needed to the profession. Thus, help students to understand various principles & utility of psychology. This is a self-learned book, that has been prepared in such a manner that even a layman can grasp the subject easily without drawing any help. The total coverage of the subject is in a lucid & simple style with dozens of illustrations. The book highlights the clinical application of psychology in the realm of homeopathy. It brings forth the clinical relevance of the subject & presents the faculty of Organ of Medicine & homoeopathic psychology as a handbook in imparting education to the students. Also, presents various topics in a sequential arrangement so that the book will become useful as a ready reference. This book will surely meet the long felt need of such an invaluable psychology book to the profession. This book is a welcome addendum & in a way a trendsetter in the field of behavioral science as application of homeopathy. Highly recommended for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Author(s)Bichitra Bhushan Misra
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight446 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.