All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionTextbook of Pulmonary Vascular Diseases combines basic scientific kwledge on the pulmonary circulatory system at levels of the molecule, cell, tissue, and organ with clinical diagsis and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases. State-of-the-art techniques and their potential applications in research, diagsis, and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases are also covered.
- Author BiographyJason X.-J. Yuan, MD, PhD is Professor of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL Joe G.N. Garcia, MD is Earl Banes Professor of Medicine and Vice Chancellor for Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL Charles A. Hales, MD is Professor of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Stuart Rich, MD is Professor of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Stephen L. Archer, MD is Harold Hines Jr. Professor of Medicine and Chief of Cardiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL John B. West, MD, PhD, DSc is Distinguished Professor of Physiology and Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note345 black & white illustrations, 245 colour illustrations, 152 black & white tables, biography
- Weight4740 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine70 mm
- Edited byCharles A. Hales,Jason X.-J. Yuan,Joe G.N. Garcia,John B. West,Rich Stuart,Stephen L. Archer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.