CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial issue: Tensions: Transforming Social Practices This exciting journal brings together research in textiles in an invative and distinctive academic forum, and will be of interest to all those who share a multifaceted view of textiles within an expanded field. Representing a dynamic and wide-ranging set of critical practices, it provides a platform for points of departure between art and craft; gender and identity; cloth, body and architecture; labour and techlogy; tech-design and practice -- all situated within the broader contexts of material and visual culture.
- Author BiographyCatherine Harper, Head of the School of Architecture and Design, University of Brighton, UK, Doran Ross, Fowler Museum at UCLA, Los Angeles, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleTextile
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Out-of-print date05/05/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byCatherine Harper,Doran Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.