Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection provides a broad overview of textiles covering historical, fundamental and industrial application topics, including vintage fashion and design; synthesis and application of cellulose derivatives and dyes; colour management and photo-responsive textile applications in the field of printing; the preservation of textile objects in different environments; smart textiles; modification by physico-chemical methods for better performance and extra-properties; electronic, medical and health care applications; comfort finishing of textile materials; effects of clothing materials on the thermoregulatory response of the human body; new applications of hemp fibres; microscopic and spinning related topics. Textiles are essential and one of the most important classes of materials used by humanity since ancient times. Despite textiles having been around and in use for so long, advances and improvements continue to be made. This book contains 22 invited contributions written by leading experts in the field of textiles. Each chapter presents and discusses updated science and techlogical advances during this period. Hence, this collection will be a valuable reference for those researching and manufacturing textiles, as well as those that are interested in a wider area of textiles.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight1230 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byIbrahim H. Mondal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.