All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you wear some kind of art? Can things be knitted out of metal and wire? Can a sculpture be made out of textiles? Textiles can hang on the wall, in your closet, or on your floor. They can also be found in many museums. Find out about textiles and all the various ways they are used to create art.
- Author(s)Karen Hosack
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat Is Art?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.