All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis Reader is a comprehensive introductory text for the study of multimodality and offers a wide range of approaches and data sets illuminating the value of multimodal investigations for education, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, psychology, and communication. With an extensive list of further readings, suggested assignments, and an alphabetic glossary, the book is a useful companion to students and researchers alike.
- Author BiographySigrid Norris, Multimodal Research Centre/Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand; Carmen Daniela Maier, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleTrends in Applied Linguistics [TAL]
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCarmen Daniela Maier,Sigrid Norris
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.