All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTexts Through History: * provides students with the skills they need to analyze the historical context of a text, without relying on extra research * introduces some of the key schools of criticism, such as Feminism, Marxism and Post-Colonialism * explores attitudes over time to regional identity, race and mythology * traces the development of genre over time, examining the way different historical contexts can affect and change the form of a text * includes a wide range of illustrative texts, from interviews and poetry, to comic sketches, rice packets and adverts. Written by an experienced teacher and AS and A2 Level examiner, Texts Through History is an essential resource for students of AS and A2 Level English.
- Author BiographyAdele Wills is Head of the Humanities and Languages Faculty at Richard Huish Sixth Form College.
- Author(s)Adele Wills
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- Series TitleRoutledge A Level English Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 line figures & 4 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.