All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this introduction to the semiotic theory of one of the most invative theorists of the twentieth century, the Russian literary scholar and semiotician Yuri Lotman, offers a new look at Lotman's profound legacy by conceptualizing his ideas in modern context and presenting them as a useful tool of cultural analysis.
- Author BiographyAleksei Semenenko is a research fellow and lecturer in the Department of Slavic Language and Literatures and Stockholm University.
- Author(s)Aleksei Semenenko
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSemiotics and Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.