All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to an exciting journey into the fascinating world of Thai language and culture! Thailand is a favourite vacation paradise and enjoys one of the world's fastest growing ecomies. More than any other factor, the Thai people's legendary friendliness makes Thai language well worth learning. THAI FOR BEGINNERS...Teaches all four language skills - speaking, listening, reading & writing. Is effective for independent self-study or classroom use. Offers clear, easy, step-by-step instruction, building on what has been previously learned. Is written in a brisk, interesting style by a native Thai speaker fluent in English and experienced in teaching the Thai language. THAI FOR BEGINNERS is the perfect language guide for your journey to the Land of Smiles - Thailand!
- Author BiographyBenjawan Poomsan Becker has extensive experience teaching Thai to foreigners in Thailand, Japan and the United States. Currently, she lives in the San Francisco Bay Area where she has a translation and interpretation business and writes books on the Thai language.
- Author(s)Benjawan Poomsan Becker
- PublisherPaiboon Publishing,Thailand
- Date of Publication24/03/2001
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaiboon Publishing,Thailand
- Weight313 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.