All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a review of what the IMF did, who got hurt, what worked and what failed in the ecomic and social management of Thailand's ecomic crisis. It shows how political change got bound up with ecomic crisis, resulting in a new constitution, a seismic shift in the political landscape and greater asssertiveness by civil society. It examines how the ecomic turmoil changed the ways people reacted to political scandal, viewed their own society and imagined their future. The final chapters review the changes and lessons from 1997-2000 and speculate on how these changes will frame the future.
- Author(s)Chris Baker,Pasuk Phongpaichit
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.