Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone needs a break to relax and rejuvenate--and a visit to a Thai spa is the perfect way to do this. Thailand is home to many of the best spas and spa treatments in the world, and Thailand's Luxury Spas presents the very best options available in that country. For those who cant make it to Thailand, this new book presents detailed, easy-to-follow recipes for many of the traditional Thai healing therapies practiced there--you can pamper yourself in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Massage, meditation, restorative beauty treatments, pick-me-up tonics and tone-me-down baths--all are outlined with simple instructions and clear color photographs. Thailand's Luxury Spas focuses on stress-busting therapies that run the gamut from all the various forms of Thai massage and meditation to full body beauty treatment, facials, relaxing baths and scrubs, healthy tonics and much more. Practical tips are given on how to recreate many of these recipes at home, and specific treatments are outlined for specific ailments. With superb, full-color photography featuring many of Thailand's top supermodels, the book was shot entirely on location in Thailand's super-deluxe spas. Enjoy a true Thai-style, chill-out spa experience wherever you live with Thailand's Luxury Spas.
- Author BiographyBangkok-based author and journalist Chami Jotisalikorn is a renowned spa columnist and contributor to many international travel books and magazines. She is the author of the Contemporary Asian Home series, as well as Classic Thai: Design, Interiors, Architecture. Luca Invernizzi Tettoni specialized in books on various aspects of Asian culture, including Bali Home, The Filipino Cookbook and The Tropical Spa. His work has also appeared in numerous magazines throughout the world.
- Author(s)Chami Jotisalikorn
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note360 color photos
- Weight885 g
- Width241 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.