All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiver Adventures takes intrepid young explorers on fascinating journeys of discovery along some of the world's major rivers, from source to mouth. Along the way, readers find out about geography, settlement and trade, history, buildings and culture and much more. Thames takes the reader on a journey down the UKs most important river from its source near Oxford, through London to the wide Thames estuary.
- Author BiographyPaul Manning is an experienced children's author and designer. He mainly focuses on geography, travel and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Paul Manning
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRiver Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight158 g
- Width240 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.