All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs artist and writer Sandy Gingras so aptly points out in the introduction to her book Thank You, a life lived well is perhaps the highest form of thanks a person can give to teachers as a way of repaying them for their attention and effort. A simple thank-you is also nice. Thank Youis Gingras's own delightful way of conveying this sentiment. This charming keepsake book features her soft, sweet watercolour artwork and thoughtful original text celebrating teachers and all they do for us. Always striking the right tone of gratitude without being overly sentimental, Thank Youis a wonderful way to show appreciation to teachers for their enduring gifts to us both great and small.
- Author BiographySandy Gingras is an artist and writer with a design company and retail store, both called How to Live. Sandy and her husband, son, and dog live near the beach on an island in New Jersey. She maintains an online presence at how-to-live.com.
- Author(s)Sandy Gingras
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width111 mm
- Height119 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.