All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas this story written about me? I shrugged. Yes or ? I shrugged again, finally earning a little scowl, which somehow made the girl even more pretty. It's very rude t to answer simple questions, she said. I took out my pen and wrote on my palm. I can't, I wrote. Then, in tiny letters below it: Now don't you feel like a jerk? Parker Sante hasn't spoken a word in five years. While his classmates plan for bright futures, he skips school to hang out in hotels, killing time by watching (and sometimes stealing from) the guests. But when he meets a silver-haired girl named Zelda Toth, a girl who claims to be quite a bit older than she looks, he'll discover there just might be a few things left worth living for.
- Author BiographyTommy Wallach is a Brooklyn-based singer-songwriter and novelist. His fiction and nonfiction works have appeared in McSweeney's, Tin House, Wired, Salon, and other magazines. As a musician, he has put out an EP with Decca Records and performed at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City. We All Looked Up is his debut novel. Read, hear, and stalk him at TommyWallach.com.
- Author(s)Tommy Wallach
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.