All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce the youngest dinner guests to the joys of Thanksgiving. Baby s first Thanksgiving is made more special when you introduce the youngest of readers to a variety of colors as they experience setting the table, passing the peas, and a walk after dinner.
- Author BiographyBarbara Barbieri McGrath is a former nursery-school teacher. Now a full-time children's book writer, she is the author of The Little Red Elf, Soccer Counts!, and the McGrath Math series of math concept books. Barbara lives near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Barbara Barbieri McGrath,Peggy Tagel
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Celebrations
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.