About this product
- DescriptionNancy White Carlstrom's short, snappy verses and R. W. Alley's cheerful illustrations come together in a lively Thanksgiving book that is sure to be a welcome part of your own family's festivities. A house full of relatives can mean only one thing -- it must be Thanksgiving! Starting with a school pageant the day before Thanksgiving and ending with after-dinner sozing, this book offers a peek at one family's holiday celebration. Whether for rhyming or singing or simply saying grace, these warm, cozy poems show that there are lots of ways to give thanks -- and so many things to be thankful for!
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width199 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.