All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a Thanksgiving disaster for Freddy Thresher! When his first-grade class begins planning the annual Thanksgiving play, everyone will have a role. Freddy's friends are all happy to be Pilgrims and Indians, but there is one part that body wants to be-the turkey! Freddy hopes he won't get the part, but-you guessed it-he gets the unlucky role. Now Freddy has to find a way to play the turkey while everyone is laughing at him. First-grade and kindergarten teacher Abby Klein has been teaching for almost twenty years, and she brings her first-hand kwledge of children to this popular series. As well, she tailors each story and the language in it for new readers-using just the right words as well as the issues that are most important to children this age. For extra fun, the word fin is hidden in every illustration, and children will have a good time playing the games in Freddy's Fun Pages at the end of the book. Attention shark lovers! Freddy Thresher is a first-grade expert on sharks, and each book features cool facts about sharks as an added bonus.
- Author(s)Abby Klein
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReady, Freddy! (Prebound Numbered)
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)John McKinley
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.