All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate Thanksgiving in this sweet, rhyming story all about family and togetherness! Emily Ann doesn't like Thanksgiving, t one bit. With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday, she feels a little igred...and just a little bit sad. But just as Emily Ann prepares to do her worst, her family comes together to show her what matters most about Thanksgiving: family. With charming illustrations by Vanessa Brantley-Newton (ONE LOVE and EVERY LITTLE THING, both by Cedella Marley), this is a heartwarming holiday treat to share and treasure for many seasons to come. A celebration of family, friends, and the special day that brings them all together.
- Author BiographyTeresa Johnston is an author of books for children, including MY TOOTH IS LOOSE, DR. MOOSE. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children, Ben and Lily. Vanessa Brantley-Newton attended both the Fashion Institute of Technology and the School of Visual Arts in New York City, where she studied fashion and children's book illustration. She is the illustrator of LET FREEDOM SING, which she also wrote; ONE LOVE and EVERY LITTLE THING, both written by Cedella Marley; and the RUBY AND THE BOOKER BOYS series, along with many other books.
- Author(s)Teresa Johnston
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vanessa Brantley-Newton
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.