All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs soon as Maggie's grandma and grandpa get the turkey in the oven, bright and early on Thanksgiving morning, the guests arrive and the commotion begins: glamorous aunts, crying babies, acrobatic cousins, strange dogs, mysterious gifts, romance, friendships, yackety-yak ing and, of course, lots of wonderful food and fun.You'll find a new story every time you read this joyous celebration of Thanksgiving!
- Author(s)Diane Goode
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width277 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.