All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionLife begins in Karratha, North West Australia for Sam and Niall, and their desolate years are forgotten, as the wonder of being in love together settles their world, at last. Their family increases and Sam's medical prowess is celebrated throughout the Pilbara region. Perils in the Pilbara continue to make their lives both challenging and excitement packed, back then in the mid 60s. But, distress they have already faced, could prepare them for what they must w confront. ABOUT THE AUTHOR Lainey May is an author and artist, living in Australia with her husband and family. Lainey has published two prior books, Even the Land Cries! and A Time and Place. Her unique experiences regarding the life and culture of the outback and its people inspire her writing. Her journey through breast cancer in 1999 ensures her latest vel That Certain Smile portrays a frank, telling, yet hopeful perspective on the disease. Lainey's sharing of this vel, and her continuing literary career, has been a part of the process along her restorative journey.
- Author(s)Lainey May
- PublisherInhouse Publishing
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInhouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.