All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActress and author Nanette Newman has written this joyful and touching story about the relationship between a boy and his dog. Barney loves digging and stealing lamb chops, but most of all Barney loves his owner Ben as much as Ben loves Barney. Nothing could ever replace that dog. But after Barney dies, Ben slowly and reluctantly discovers that there is room in his heart for ather special sort of dog.
- Author BiographyNanette Newman is a well-known actress who has appeared in many films, including The Raging Moon and The Stepford Wives. Nanette is also a successful author who has written many books, including over 30 children's books. Flora Daneman is a very promotable and glamorous illustrator who has worked as a fine artist. This is her first book. She is the daughter of actor Paul Daneman.
- Author(s)Nanette Newman
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrubaker, Ford & Friends
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width270 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Flora Daneman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.