Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe more things change. . . As far as Haven is concerned, there s just too much going on. Everything is changing, and she s t sure where she fits in. Then her sister s old boyfriend shows up, sparking memories of the summer when they were all happy and everything was perfect. . . . But along the way, Haven realizes that sometimes change is a good thing. Unforgettable Publishers Weekly, starred review Also by Sarah Dessen: Along for the Ride Dreamland Just Listen Keeping the Moon Lock and Key The Moon and More Someone Like You This Lullaby The Truth About Forever What Happened to Goodbye
- Author BiographySarah Dessen is one of the most popular writers for young adults. She is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, which have received numerous awards and rave reviews, and have sold more than nine million copies. She lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with her husband, Jay, and their daughter, Sasha Clementine. Visit her online at www.sarahdessen.com.
- Author(s)Sarah Dessen
- PublisherViking Books
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books
- Weight322 g
- Width153 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.