All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn That We May Join Earth and Heaven, author Pia Gyger rolls out a new and integrated theology and practice of Christian living that is both personal and global. Gyger turns the theory of living the evangelical counsels in a breakthrough way into reality for Christians in quest of a new, creative, and inclusive holiness.
- Author BiographyPia Gyger is a leader in the St. Katharina-Werk Christian community.
- Author(s)Pia Gyger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.