All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAva Tanner is a self made professional who has experienced many trials and tribulations in her lifetime. After leaving her abusive baby daddy of eight years she sets her sights on reinventing herself and finding her strength. All is well in her life especially when she starts dating physician Cameron Powers a man from the streets turned Medical Doctor. Things start to take a turn for the worst when Cameron's psychotic soon to be ex-wife the beautiful and dangerous Marteen LeBlanc decides she is t letting her husband go and will do anything including murder to keep him in her life. If she can't have him one else will either. Lauren Masters is a hot chocolate piece of a woman. She loves living her life on the edge. So when she finds out her father is terminally ill and needs money for his treatments she has problem quitting her job and taking to her natural ability dancing. However, the strip club poses more threats than she is able to handle until she meets Dollar a handsome pimp who shows her an entirely new side of herself. Will she find out that all that glitters isn't gold before she is too deep in the game to change her mind?
- Author BiographyAmazon best-selling author Keima Campbell believes in the hustle. She's not taking no for an answer and is taking the literary world by storm. Born in Topeka, Kansas, but having the ability to live in several different states on the east and west coast as well as in the south she is a well-rounded woman who can appreciate a little bit of everything and everyone. She took a chance and quit her fulltime job in the medical field to pursue entrepreneurship and her love for writing. Her first book, That Woman's Husband topped the Amazon Best Selling charts in 2013 without being edited or even proofread. The rave reviews is what convinced her that she truly did have talent and struck a fire inside of her that has yet to dim. Keima stays busy in her Atlanta home parenting her four children and running her body butter business, With Love by Kei. You can visit her website at www.queenhustlepublications.com, on IG: @QueenHustlePublications, and on Facebook: Keima A. Campbell.
- Author(s)Keima Campbell
- PublisherSkye Novels
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkye Novels
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.