All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where werewolves rule and vampires are just the boy or girl next door, kids love anything that will scare the pants off them. But how do you separate fact from fiction? Do haunted houses, spooky ghosts, and UFOs have a place in history, or is it all just a bunch of hooey? Crawling with spine-tingly facts, eerie anecdotes, and fun information, this book is all about everything creepy, kooky, mysterious, and spooky. It's aperfect book for the bathroom library or to read by flashlight under the covers. Just don't tell kids how much real science and history they're actually learning!
- Author BiographyCRISPIN BOYER is a frequent contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine. His books include National Geographic Kids Ultimate U.S. Road Trip Atlas, National Geographic Kids Everything Castles, and National Geographic Kids Everything Ancient Egypt.
- Author(s)Crispin Boyer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.