About this product
- DescriptionHow to Generate an Income, or Grow Your Account Balance - Trading as Little as 1 Hour Daily Is the market beating you up? Do you feel like you're taking one step forward, 2 steps back with your investment income? Would you like a proven, step-by-step strategy for generating consistent trading profits? Trading is one of the few ways to realistically create your own Rags to Riches Story. But it's t a get rich quick strategy that will get you there. The secret is to adopt a laser beam focus on ONE specific strategy until you've mastered it. In The 1 Hour Trade, you'll get a detailed, step-by-step blueprint that works. Unlike other trading books giving you investment theory, you'll be taught a successful strategy in its entirety, including the specific scanning parameters for locating the trades, the exact analysis decisions you'll need to qualify the trade, and the specific steps to take to execute the trade and come out with a profit. This Book Is Not a Black Box Automated Trading System You will need to use your brain, and work hard practicing the analysis process in order to be successful. But if you follow the strategy, and maintain discipline & patience, the setup taught in this book will make you a better, profitable trader. The 1 Hour Trade details a short term investment system for getting into stocks making big price gains. The best part? It can be done in as little as an hour after the market opens each morning. You'll learn how to: Scan in real time for stocks poised for huge intraday gains Analyze chart history to identify whether a setup is likely to succeed or t Identify areas that allow for optimal exits in order to maximize profit Listen to what the price action and volume are saying about what's likely to unfold You can be a successful trader! Follow this guide and you will learn a proven system for generating profits in the market.
- Author BiographyEquities Trader, Entrepreneur, and Author Proven Investment & Trading Strategies for the Price of a Cocktail Becoming a profitable trader or a successful investor is hard enough; accessing quality information and tools to improve your skill shouldn't be expensive. Brian has been trading full time for years, and made every mistake and bad decision one can make in the market before finding success. His books will help save you from the mistakes, and set you up with the tools and step by step strategies you'll need to fast-track your skills. No fluff, no long winded dissertations on market theory, just the core strategies you need to set yourself up for success. Not a get rich quick formula: this stuff is hard work and takes mental discipline. But if you're ready to work hard and maintain a strong will, he can teach you proven setups that will create an income or grow your account balance. Aside from building LanghamTrading.com, trading stocks, and writing, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, loves a good conversation, is an avid reader, a sports enthusiast, and a fan of all things 80s.
- Author(s)Brian P Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.