All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuffer from a fear of flying? Break out in a sweat during presentations? Experience a sudden panic attack when in a confined space, like an elevator? Whether you're struggling with mild anxiety or battling more severe phobia or panic, these are common experiences that affect millions of people. So what are the perennially anxious to do? In ten simple techniques, this pocket-sized, anxiety-busting guide boils down the most effective remedies for worry and anxiety, whether chronic or in the moment. From breathing exercises and relaxation practices to thought-stopping techniques, worry containment , effective self-talk, and strategies that put an end to catastrophising once and for all, it's your go-to guide when anxiety levels begin to boil. Throw it in your carry-on, stow it in your briefcase, or keep it in your desk when you need a quick reminder of some easy techniques that can turn your anxiety from overpowering to manageable in time.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wehrenberg, Psy.D., is a licensed psychologist in private practice, a popular public speaker, and international anxiety coach. She is the author of The Anxious Brain, The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques, and The 10 Best-Ever Depression Management Techniques. She lives in St. Charles, Missouri.
- Author(s)Margaret Wehrenberg
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.