Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing between the stability of a traditional career and the upside of entrepreneurship? Why t have both?Becoming a full-time entrepreneur can look glamorous from the outside. Who doesn't want to chase their dreams, be their own boss, and do what they love? But the truth is that entrepreneurship is often a slog, with regular hours, job security, and very little pay. What if there were a way to have the stability of a day job with the excitement of a startup? All of the benefits of entrepreneurship with ne of the pitfalls? In The 10% Entrepreneur, Patrick McGinnis shows you how, by investing just 10% of your time and resources, you can become an entrepreneur without losing a steady paycheck. McGinnis details a step-by-step plan that takes you from identifying your first entrepreneurial project to figuring out the smartest way to commit resources to it. He shows you how to select and engage in projects that will provide you with upside outside the office while making your better at your day job. He also profiles real-world 10% Entrepreneurs, includingLuke Holden, a cash-strapped recent college graduate, who started his own lobster-roll empire and oversaw much of its first year of operations, all while working full time in corporate America;Dipali Patwa, a designer and mom whose side project designing and selling infant clothing is w a sensation; anda group of friends who met at a 6:00 a.m. Bible study class and went on to start a brewery that w generates millions in sales.A successful 10% Entrepreneur himself, McGinnis explains the multiple paths you can follow to invest your cash, time, and expertise in a startup--including as a Founder, Angel, Advisor, or Aficionado. Most importantly, you don't have to have millions in disposable income to become a 10% Entrepreneur. When you put McGinnis's 10% principles into action, you'll quickly start racking up small wins, then watch as they swball into your new (and far more entrepreneurial) life.
- Author(s)Patrick J McGinnis
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byElijah Alexander
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time352
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.