All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were given a once-in-a-lifetime chance to save yourself, wouldn't you take it? Even if it cost you everything...Once a century, for only six days, the bay around a small Washington island glows like a water-bound aurora. Dr. Rachel Bell, a scientist studying The 100 Year Miracle and the tiny sea creatures that create it, kws a secret about the phemen: the rare green water that inspired the myths and folklore of the native people who worshipped, consumed, and feared it may contain a power that could save Rachel's own life (and change the world). When Rachel connects with Harry and Tilda, a divorced couple cohabiting once again as Harry enters the last stages of a neurological disease, Harry is pulled into Rachel's obsession and hope. The Miracle does things to people. Strange and mysterious things. And as these things begin to happen, Rachel has only six days to uncover and control the Miracle's secrets before the waters go dark for ather hundred years.
- Author BiographyASHLEY REAM got her first job writing for newspapers when she was 16. Since then her career has taken her all over the Midwest, Gulf, and West Coasts with more moves than she would care to count. She is now finally and happily settled in Seattle, where she lives with her husband, runs ultra marathons, and is finishing her next book. Her debut novel, <i>Losing Clementine</i>, was short-listed for the Balcones Fiction Prize.
- Author(s)Ashley Ream
- PublisherFlatiron Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlatiron Books
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.