All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help business owners prepare and sell their business for a premium price. Rob details the Do's and Don'ts of selling a business. He also exposes the myths and identifies the many pitfalls that lie ahead for owner/managers. Apply the principles contained in this book and you could easily double or triple the sale value of your business.
- Author BiographyRob's owns and runs a successful Mergers & Acquisition business, and since 2002, has been responsible for the sale of 332 privately-owned businesses, totalling in excess of 2bn in transaction value. A total which is added to monthly! He is an international speaker on the subject and has spoken with over 45,000 business owners both home and abroad, providing guidance, support and consultancy.
- Author(s)Robert Goddard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.