All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help business owners prepare and sell their business for a premium price. Rob details the Do's and Don'ts of selling a business. He also exposes the myths and identifies the many pitfalls that lie ahead for owner/managers. Apply the principles contained in this book and you could easily double or triple the sale value of your business.
- Author BiographyRob's owns and runs a successful Mergers & Acquisition business, and since 2002, has been responsible for the sale of 332 privately-owned businesses, totalling in excess of 2bn in transaction value. A total which is added to monthly! He is an international speaker on the subject and has spoken with over 45,000 business owners both home and abroad, providing guidance, support and consultancy.
- Author(s)Robert Goddard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.