All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an easy-to-understand, step-by-step approach, The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes describes how to accurately interpret 12-lead ECGs for effective recognition and treatment of patients experiencing ACS. This 3rd edition simplifies learning with a new three-step method for interpreting 12-lead ECGs, first exposing you to new information, then offering examples, and finally asking you to apply your kwledge. Then it takes 12-lead interpretation one step further by providing strategies to determine the likelihood of the presence of STEMI versus other causes of ST elevation. Written by two well-kwn educators, Tim Phalen, a paramedic, and Barbara J. Aehlert, a nurse, this guide includes the latest emergency cardiac care guidelines, new research, and new information on treating ACS in both hospital and prehospital environments.
- Author(s)Barbara Aehlert,Tim Phalen
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note313 illus.
- Weight1179 g
- Width315 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.