All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHOW TO SUCCEED AS A MARKETING LEADER IN TODAY'S GLOBAL, DIGITAL WORLD. What makes an effective and successful marketing leader? The authors of this groundbreaking book conducted a worldwide study with profiles of more than 68,000 business leaders--and discovered 12 essential traits that can make or break your success. The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader is the first and only leadership book for marketers based on anything like this level of research evidence. Learn how to: MOBILIZE YOUR BOSS: Make an impact at the highest level and align marketing with the company's priorities. MOBILIZE YOUR COLLEAGUES: Inspire and motivate your colleagues to act on your ideas. MOBILIZE YOUR TEAM: Build and hone a winning marketing team. MOBILIZE YOURSELF: Focus on goals that will benefit your customer, company, and long-term career. Warning: This is t a marketing book. It's a leadership book for marketers, using the latest research on what works--and what doesn't--in marketing's digital age. By zeroing in on the value creation zone ( V-Zone ) --the all-important overlap between your company's and customers' needs--you'll be able to help the business win in the market --and achieve your career goals. BONUS: Receive full access to an online self-assessment tool and other marketing leadership resources.
- Author BiographyThomas Barta is a former McKinsey Partner with over 20 years of marketing experience, and fast becoming the leading global expert on marketing leadership. He speaks, writes, consults, and conducts leadership research worldwide. Patrick Barwise is an award-winning writer and Emeritus Professor of Management and Marketing at London Business School.
- Author(s)Patrick Barwise,Thomas Barta
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight455 g
- Width147 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.