All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are new to recovery or are an old-timer in one of the Twelve Step Fellowships, the prayers and inspirational readings in this collection will comfort, encourage, and guide you in your spiritual journey. Building on the overwhelming success and reception of the first volume, here are 183 more prayers and meditations that capture the core truths, challenges, and gifts of recovery. This volume of The Twelve Step Prayer Book offers prayers of acceptance, thankfulness, and joy for strength, courage, patience, and wisdom for the willingness to work the Steps and carry the message to others for family and friends, sponsees and sponsors for humility, serenity, and hope and more...
- Author BiographyBill holds advanced degrees in applied sociology and archival methods. Having worked in this field for over twenty-five years, he has also authored 15 books on the history of AA and 12-step recovery. He worked at the headquarters of Alcoholics Anonymous for five years in New York City. Bill's primary interest is the founding period of AA and the writing of their text in 1939.
- Author(s)Bill P.,Lisa D.
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight104 g
- Width107 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.