About this product
- DescriptionLawyer/investigator Dismas Hardy undertakes the defense of a woman accused of murdering her husband and son as well as her first husband who died nine years earlier. When Hardy tries to establish abuse as a factor in the crimes, the woman denies that it ever happened, and effectively destroys any defense strategy that might set her free.
- Author(s)John T. Lescroart
- PublisherDonald I Fine Books
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDonald I Fine Books
- Weight862 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.