All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revolutionary program for achieving success by balancing mind, body, and spirit, eliminating unnecessary stress and fatigue, and living every minute of life to the fullest The mounting demands of life, work, and family can seem overwhelming. It can feel as though there is simply t eugh time in each day to accomplish what needs to be done. Stress, overwork, and exhaustion can result in a lack of energy that, in turn, can prevent you from realizing your true potential. But what if it were possible to stretch the time you do have, adding valuable, high-quality hours to each day, enabling you to achieve success in every aspect of your life? Gurutej Khalsa can show you how. A nationally kwn Energy Guru, Khalsa has already helped numerous high-powered corporate executives, Hollywood celebrities, and ordinary people from all walks of life. In The 13th Month, she demonstrates how you can reduce stress and fatigue by altering your sleeping and eating habits offering recipes, invaluable lifestyle tips, and foolproof techniques for shifting your energies, thereby increasing your capacity to create exciting new time in your everyday life that is at once mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually fulfilling.
- Author BiographyGurutej Khalsa is known as the Energy Guru to high-ranking executives, Hollywood celebs, fitness lovers, and people from all walks of life and socioeconomic means. Khalsa has been featured on the TV series The Ex-Wives Club and on MTV. She is the author of A Slice of the Beloved: Yoga for Couples, The Moon She Rocks You, and The 13th Month. Khalsa created the Energy Gurus as a means to bring much-needed knowledge to larger groups and to the workplace, where people s lack of energy is the most detrimental. Her educational background includes KRI certification, levels one and two; teacher trainer; four years of undergraduate study at the University of Missouri, Columbia, and the University of Arizona, Tucson; and master trainer of kundalini yoga. Khalsa was one of the founding partners of Golden Bridge, Los Angeles largest yoga center. She has been teaching conscious lifestyle courses throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, India, and South America for the past forty years. Her excitement is now directing all this teaching and information into helping individuals, groups, and businesses become more successful in every respect.
- Author(s)Gurutej Khalsa
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.