All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of The 150 Best Slow Cooker Recipes has 425,000 copies in print and has been an outstanding success. It's hard to believe, but this autumn marks the 10th anniversary of its first printing. A lot has changed since then, from our tastes and interests in food and ingredients, including healthier fare, to the availability of a much wider range of slow cookers. So we decided to revisit this bestseller. The result is an expanded, updated sensational slow cooker book that reflects the needs of today's home cook. This updated and revised edition features original favourites plus 75 new recipes that have been carefully sourced and selected by the author from some of her previous bestsellers. It means more fish, seafood and vegetarian favourites as well as whole-grain offerings. And in a d to the slow cooker's humble beginnings, we've added more than a dozen sumptuous and tantalizing chilli recipes, since thing compares to chilli prepared in slow cooker. Every section and every chapter has been revisited, updated and expanded. Here's a sample of some of the superb new recipes: - Caribbean fish stew, coconut shrimp curry. - Mushroom and artichoke lasagna, Louisiana ratatouille. - Sausage-spiked peas and rice, beer-braised chilli. - Short ribs with orange gremolata, lamb shanks braised in Guinness. - Chocolate bread-and-butter pudding, cranberry pear brown Betty. The number of colour photographs will be increased to over 60, and the interior is being fully redesigned, but the full-colour elements of the first edition will be retained. With this superb book, home cooks can create everything from appetizers to desserts, and the extensive tips and techniques ensure delicious results.
- Author BiographyJudith Finlayson is a bestselling cookbook author and journalist whose slow cooker books have sold over 750,000 copies.
- Author(s)Judith Finlayson
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content NoteOver 60 colour photos
- Weight907 g
- Width197 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.