Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive user-friendly guide to preventing, reversing, and managing chronic pain from two of the top leading specialists in the field today, using the latest techniques and medical research available, mush that has t been covered outside medical journals and texts. In layman's terms, this easy-to-follow guide presents new theories and understandings of what pain is, why it does and does t heal, and what treatments can be used to resolve it. Readers get the latest information on surgical options and treatments, new medications, complementary therapies, acupuncture, exercise, learn how hypsis, cognitive behavioral therapy, neural feedback can be used to rewire the brain and body for pain relief. For each condition and procedure, readers will learn what to expect in hospital, the doctor's office, and what they themselves can do to improve and manage pain.
- Author BiographyJonny Bowden, Ph.D., M.A., C.N., C.N.S., is an expert on weight loss and nutrition well-known throughout the US. He is also the author of the best-selling Living The Low Carb Life: Choosing the Diet That's Right for You from Atkins to Zone, as well as Jonny Bowden's Shape-Up! The Eight Week Program to Transform Your Body, Your Health and Your Life. Jonny frequently appears on US television as a health expert, and is a popular speaker at media events and seminars. For more information visit: www.jonnybowden.com.
- Author(s)Jonny Bowden
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note210 Colour
- Weight966 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- scoobyzena07 Jun, 2014by
Aweseome book. Money worth in good infomation!
Full of great information. Answered all my questions. Would recommend to anyone new to diet and healthy eating.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.