All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEat up. Slim down. It's just that easy--with just 1,500 delicious calories a day! From the author of The 1,200-Calorie-a-Day Menu Cookbook, comes all new recipes for when you are counting calories but don't want to sacrifice flavor, taste, or variety. While most low-calorie meal plans leave you hungry for more, this cookbook serves up a satisfying selection of energy-boosting breakfasts, fast-fix lunches, and delectable dinners--plus two healthy snacks and one guilt-free dessert--every single day! It's hard to believe it's just 1,500 calories.
- Author BiographyNancy S. Hughes is the author of ten cookbooks and has developed recipes for Weight Watchers, the American Diabetes Association, the American Heart Association, Betty Crocker, and Better Homes & Gardens. She resides in Daphne, Alabama, with her husband, Greg.
- Author(s)Nancy S. Hughes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.