All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of San Francisco's 1906 catastrophe, an enterprising publisher dispatched a reporter to obtain firsthand accounts from survivors. Thirty-five original full-page illustrations enhance these narratives, which trace the chain of events from the initial earthquake and fire to the subsequent plight of the homeless and the colossal task of rebuilding. Includes 35 illustrations.
- Author BiographyA journalist, novelist, and author of popular historical texts, Charles Morris (1833-1922) began his career as a professor at Philadelphia's Academy of Ancient and Modern Languages. His books include The War with Spain, Civilization: A Study of Its Elements, The Greater Republic, and the Dictionary of Universal Biography.
- Author(s)Charles Morris
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.